MY BIRTHDAY
On the 28th March I celebrated number 33. Shit. My Aunt and Uncle decided to host the party at their house, we had a fantastic Australian BBQ and my aunt made me a delicious looking cake (which I never tasted!). My other aunt and uncle James and Donna were there too as well as some family friends, Jan and Tom. A couple of friends also arrived - Benny "Babolushka" Haebich, and Adam "Pumpkin" McKenzie, you can see these guys in the photo with me and my brother, Benny's the small guy at the front. Afterwoods the four of us ventured out in Warrnambool to meet Ben Wright and co at the Irish pub. Yes there were three Ben's together that night. Nothens really changed in the home town just some small additions here and there. We had a good night that finished at the "Gal" of course.
Having said all of that I have to say that one thing I really miss about Australia, is a good sausage in bread with dead horse. Its virtually impossible to find in Japan.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home