Oniyuda Shogakko farewell party
Last Friday night I was invited to two farewell parties, one for Oniyuda and one for Koken. As the party with Oniyda had already been planned I went for dinner with them then agreed to meet the other school teachers later. For dinner we had Shabu Shabu. Shabu Shabu requires you to dip thinly sliced beef, and pork into boiling water for a few seconds in which time it cooks very quickly, then dip it into a sauce of your choice. Its my most favourite food in Japan, the sauce and freshly cooked meat is delicious. I had a great time with the Oniyuda teachers and their principal Hirokatsu Hashimoto, who is a great guy, very funny and loves to have a good time. His daughter has been in America studying forensic psychology so he has a keen interest in western culture and speaking english. Afterwoods I met the Koken teachers who were really pleased to see me wearing their gift. It was a great night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home